TRYING LIESE BUBBLE HAIR DYE FOR THE FIRST TIME !AND THE RESULT





Liese Bubble Hair Dye Review And The Results

Ehm how do I start? 

My hair looked so awful so I wanted to do sth to make it look better, as you guys can see in the picture below some part of it was yellow-ish and a part of it d’arak brown-ish, basically I am broke af, so I discovered this Japanese bubble hair dye, 20$, a lot of positive reviews on the website ( PS:website is called YESSTYLE.COM u can check it out i have a rewards code UVZXAR in case you wanted a discount,that is not an ad,every account has a rewards code for ur beloved ones ☺️)so ofc I gave it a try,but I didn’t like my haircut so I also cut it at home and let me tell that I am so lucky that it didn’t go wrong maybe you will not like it but I do I do I do. So LET S GET INTO IT CHECK THOSE PICTURES 



No filters 
After
Before

After

During the dye process
Before 

After 
So basically what you do is add a mix to a bottle and shake it for 5 times,it will start to thicken, then you press the bottle and it is gonna make a sort of foam like in this video below 








Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form