Etude House My Lash Serum Review+ Before and After Pictures Review





DOES ETUDE HOUSE LASH SERUM REALLY WORK ?HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET RESULTS FROM ETUDE HOUSE MY LASH SERUM ?


 Let’s start the review with real pictures 

I was scrolling down a korean beauty website YESSTYLE , https://ys.style/qhSF6HrcGnband saw this lash serum and a lot of positive reviews claiming it is actually doing the job, so i checked the pictures, everything seemed legit,so I bought it for 5$ which is extremely cheap. 

PS: This Product was not sent to me, nor sponsored, I bought it personally, however you can support me using this link https://ys.style/qhSF6HrcGnb and apply my yesstyle rewards code to your order LINAQUA15

Does Etude House Lash Serum Really Work ?


AFTER 1MONTH OF USE, and let me tell u when I say use I don’t mean organised and regular use, I only apply it once a week , however the results were immaculate so i continued once twice a week because I forget to do so ,and my eyelashes just continued to grow and I ran out of the small bottle in 5-6 months but I was already satisfied with how it looks so I didn t repurchase it,after 1 year or so i bought it again and now I am testing it again so I can show you the difference wait for my second review after 1 month but i promise this time it is gonna be an everyday continued use.


MY EYELASHES : ETUDE HOUSE MY LASH SERUM 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form