CICAPLAST Baume B5 soothing repairing balm for acne prone skin REVIEW+ AFTER AND BEFORE


CICAPLAST Baume B5 soothing repairing balm for acne prone skin REVIEW+ AFTER AND BEFORE 



Cicaplast Baume B5 soothing repairing balm for acne prone skin Review


Hello everyone, and welcome back to another review,
I've been using cicaplast soothing repairing balm for almost 4 months, it was recommended to me, It has been demonstrated that Cicaplast Balm B5 can protect and soothe rough, cracked skin. This skin protectant offers comfort and hydration to dry to extremely dry skin, instantly soothing dry, irritated areas. It has a very cosy, non-greasy texture and is made with Madecassoside and Vitamin B5 (Panthenol).https://mysjour.blogspot.com/2022/08/cicaplast-baume-b5-soothing-repairing.html Additionally, it lessens and avoids diaper rash., and scarred skin
I was on accutane, so my skin was very sensitive and the acne on cheeks got red-ish

                                                                                BEFORE 

                                                                             AFTER 

MY REVIEW: 

as you can see in the pictures above, the difference using cicaplast balm B5 is very big,my acne is fading, the scarring is not very obvious, if i put a light layer of foundation or just concealer it disappears, my skin is smoother, Cicaplast has also helped me soothing my skin as it was changing and peeling layers, literally it was renewing since i was on accutane, 


HOW I USE CICAPLAST BALM B5 FOR MY ACNE PRONE SKIN 

 you can use twice a day, it doesn't matter morning or night, both are okay, I use it once a day, and I apply a thick layer and push it against my skin in a circular movement, it doesn't feel sticky , the texture is creamy,but not annoying.and it dries out very quickly.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form