COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch Vs Clear Fit Master Patch Review 2022





COSRX Acne Master Pimple Patch Vs Clear Fit Master Patch 2022

Which One Is Better ?

Hello everyone today I am gonna be reviewing COSRX master pimple patch and clear fit master patch by comparing them side to side for 3 days, and find out which one delivers better results.
I am going to start off by showing you my real pictures.



On the first day as u can clearly see, I used the clear fit master on the right part of my face, and acne pimple master patch 

What is the difference between COSRX ACNE PIMPLE MASTER PATCH AND CLEAR FIT MASTER PATCH ?







I Personally prefer COSRX CLEAR FIT MASTER PATCH, because it covers subtly, you can't really see it, it s blurry and so thin which makes applying it easy and comfortable. COSRX ACNE PIMPLE MASTER PATCH is also very good especially that it comes in different sizes, small size, medium size, large size, for different acne shapes, but it is not as thin as the clear fit one, which makes it obvious to notice on face during the day,owever COSRX CLEAR FIT MASTER PATCH have only one shape as you guys can see in the picture below,



WHAT DOES COSRX MASTER PATCH DO TO THE PIMPLE ? 

In my case, I noticed that both of them have the same effects,they suck all the gunk and oil that the pimple produces during the day, as well as cover the pimple, and the best effect is the flatten out the pimple, which I think is very convenient especially if you wear makeup.

Now let me show you the pictures of the 2nd and third day trying out these patches and the results, I feel like my pimples are way flatter, and less visible and of course less red than before.



My review

as you can see in the third, My pimples started to heal and fade away, it doesn't leave scarring the same way picking your pimples does, and you can also wear cosrx pimple patches on your skin having makeup on, but ofc do not apply makeup to the pimple beforehand just do your skin prepping as usual use the cosrx pimple patches then put your foundation , it looks very subtle and natural, unless someone is really close to your face then they can notice it.these patches are supposed to be for the day.

I would recommend these cosrx pimple patches especially clear fit master patch as it is less visible than acne master pimple patch, it is cheap only 4$, the only inconvenient is you don't get a lot of patches, if you have a face full of acne like mine I don't think 1 will be sufficient, I already bought 10 of them, but if you are only using it for emergency then I think It would be more than enough.

I give it 8 out of 10, I hope you guys liked my honest review about these cosrx pimple patches, and please leave a comment if you want me to try something else.


1 Comments

  1. Thank you for the review, it was really helpful !

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form