I've Used Cerave Cleanser For A Month For My Acne Prone Skin ,Here Are The Results









LINK TO BUY :https://amzn.to/2Yln9ES


First week of usingCeraVe SA Skin Smoothing Cleanser for the face and body 10$ On top of removing oil, dirt and makeup, this cleanser helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture; the 0.5% salicylic acid in the formula gently exfoliates the skin . I started by using it twice a week and then increase it to three,four.. cos my skin is pretty sensitive so i was afraid it would purge or break out,i didn t break out from it in that week cos i had my period so i know what the period break out look like, 





First impression: the smell of it is weird it smells acids lolzbut it doesn t bother me at all, the texture is really good it is between foamy and creamy,it disperses easily on the face and after washing it leaves the face really smooth, so after that i apply their cream moisturizer, i didn t really like the moisturizer bcz of the heavy creamy texture which makes it sit on my face instead of getting absorbed quickly,so i ll buy the lotion instead cos i got some samples and  i tried them,their texture is between watery and creamy,and also it has spf for the morning 

Now on my fourth week i use it everyday, i always wash my face at night with it  but sometimes in the morning i don t wash my face with sa instead just water or pure rose water,it depends on the oil or if i put a spot treatment.i don t want to make my face dry, my skin didn t break out at all and didn t purge so my advice for u dear readers introduce a new addition to ur skincare slowly.



So i advise u to buy it since it made my skin better lookin smooth radiant and the redness on my chin reduced and i am sure if i continue using it my skin is gonna be way better than now.skinxare doesn t just work in 2 days or 1 week u need to give it at least 3 months to show better results unless it makes ur skin worse or break out,and u need to check the difference between breaking out and purging.

Thank u for reading my humble review bye xoxo

3 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form