THE ORDINARY GLYCOLIC ACID 7% AND THE PIXI GLYCOLIC ACID 7% COMPARISON AND REVIEW




Hello u guys,it is me again back with another post about the best toner for your skin, as you guys know i have an acne prone and sensitive skin as mentioned in my last blog check it it is interesting, so i try bunch of stuff.


I recently tried the ordinary glycolic acid 7% toner here is it.



MY REVIEW : i do not recommend it to people with sensitive skin. Because it is highly concentrated compared to other glycolic acid toners from other brands. After trying it for 2 months my skin got really sensitive and i have got redness. As a consequence i stopped using it so its a NO NO For me.





After trying THE ORDINARY glycolic acid 7% and it was a fail. I decided to purchase the most hyped toner in the world PIXI GLOW TONIC here it is :
MY REVIEW: i honestly loved it when i first used it for couple hours cos it makes the skin glowy but the glow does not last for me unfortunately.beside the glow effect i liked how it soothes the face and gets rid of the impurities on the skin.


Toning your skin is a very important and highly recommended step of the skincare regimen that everybody must do,because it makes the skin cleaner and healthier. 



My review you guys it is an honest review from a girl that suffers from hormonal acne and tries bunch of stuff and into skincare hope you guys liked my blog also my posts.
Check my youtube channel :SKINCARE_JOURNEY

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form