THE ORDINARY SKINCARE REVIEW



hey guys, I hope y all doing very well
In this post,I am gonna be reviewing the ordinary skincare that is really known for being cheap,effective. what s better than that ? And it’s an alternative for very expensive skincare treatments.


I have been using the ordinary products for almost 2 months for everyday.during these 2 months a lot of changes happened to my acne prone skin.
  • Here are the products that i used and the reviews below them.
  1. THE SALICYLIC ACID 2% 
Benefits: exfoliates the skin,reduces the apperance of pores,fights blemishes.
  • My review: I used it for 2 months morning and evening as mentioned on the bottle but i got bumps on my face which was really surprising cause i have heard a lot of positive things about this salicylic acid after i decided to apply it just the evening but the break out continued so i stopped using it.
    2.  THE AHA 30% BHA 2% PEELING SOLUTION:

Benefits: exfoliates the skin,brightens the skin,helps fight visible blemishes,reduces fine lines.
  • My review: it does what it says,i have no negative review about it s all good.
    3.  NIANCINAMIDE 10% +ZINC 1% 

Benefits:reduces the look of blemishes,balances visible sebum activity.
  • My review: it broke me out so horribly like the salicylic acid that I used in the evening and this niancinamide the morning but still my skin kept breaking, they didn t suit my acne prone skin.
    4.  GLYCOLIC ACID 7% TONING SOLUTION 

Benefits:exfoliates the skin,gives it a radiance,improves the skin texture.
  • My review: it didn t go so well, it is so harsh on my skin, I advise you to use the pixi glycolic acid 5%  It is gentle on the skin and less concentrated.
I hope you guys like my article if you have any questions do not hesitate.
MY NEXT ARTICLE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT MARIO BADESCU AS I AM SKINCARE ADDICT I AM TRYING AND PURCHASHING MORE GOODS STAY TUNED LOVE U XOXO
Here is my youtube channel if you would like to watch my video about some products and some makeup videos: skincare_journey


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form